BIÉDE | KLEINSTEIN CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us") complies with Japanese laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and handles your personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1.DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about an individual, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, purchase history and other information that can or may identify the individual. It also includes information that can be used in combination with other information to identify an individual.
2.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, you do not need to enter or disclose any information about you when viewing this site, so you are free to use it anonymously.We ask you to enter your name, address, phone number, and email address when you purchase the product, make an inquiry, or review the product. At that time, we obtain the following information using Cookies, etc.
- Information such as the type of computer and OS of the access device
- Advertisement identifier number allocated for each device
- IP Address
- Internet Connection Information
- Location information
- Referrer Information
- Timestamp information for browsing URL, date and time, etc.
- Information about the use of services
- Server log
Please refer to the "PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION" below for the purpose of using this information, and "MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION" for management.
3. PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information for the following purposes
- To ship products and bill customers, and to provide payment information such as credit card number and bank account information specified by customers in connection with payment. We do not retain your credit card number information. All information is held by the payment company under the security.
- To confirm the contents of your order and delivery method.
- To provide you with information on our campaigns, products and services.
- To provide you with information such as customer opinions, survey results, and usage history.
- In addition, when necessary for the operation of the website and customer service.
4.MANAGING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We manage personal information under the following system. We will restrict the use of personal data only to those who are necessary for business purposes and will strictly control the content of personal information. However, we may provide a part of personal information to an external subcontractor for the execution of business, such as providing products or services to customers. In that case, we will manage it so that the subcontractor handles personal information appropriately. We delete unnecessary personal data at any time.
5.DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- If there is suspicion of improper use in the payment, we will partially disclose the information to the payment company.
- At the request of a government agency, a court, a public prosecutor, the police, a bar association, a consumer center, or an equivalent authority.
- In case of special provisions exist in-laws and regulations.
- In addition, when we do business with customers such as delivery of goods, we do not provide to a third party if we outsource necessary services such as a carrier.
6.SCOPE OF APPLICATION
7. GOVERNING LAW
All transaction made through this website shall be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.We and customer agree that any dispute arising from and/or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Tokyo, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of The Japan Commercial Arbitration Association.